Company Profile - Our Vision
At McCavana Timber Frame Homes, we are committed to our vision of exceeding customer expectations in terms of design innovation, production quality, lead times and overall levels of service. But how?
Quite simply put, we continually strive to realise our vision by creating homes, made ‘The McCavana Timber Frame Way’! The ingredients of our approach are based on 4 factors:
- The home is a focal gathering point for those that live within its walls – a place where they can relax and unwind and leave their work behind!
- Our approach to design is therefore extremely simple – practical yet aesthetically pleasing. We work with our clients to ensure that their home is a true refection of their taste, personality and lifestyle requirements.
- Customers are now becoming more discerning not only in the aesthetic appeal of their homes but other factors such as total cost of ownership and the environment are now equally as important.
- With features such as dry-lining and modern insulation, a McCavana Timber Frame Home stands out from the rest in terms of value for money, speed of construction and environmental performance.
- After completion of a thorough client consultation and design process, timber frame panels are custom produced in our purpose built factory.
- However, despite the use of the latest in construction technology, we pride our selves in traditional craftmanship skills, so you can be assured of a quality home, made with only the finest building materials.
- Once completion of the timber frame panels, everything is delivered to the customer site, according to the agreed delivery schedule. Erection of panels will commence the following day.